Data protection policy
The framework of this policy
Last Modification Date: 09/03/2020
Our commitment to the use of your personal data:
AUCAE wishes to act in complete transparency, by explaining the types of personal data we collect, their processing and your rights.
As the person in charge of processing your personal data, we do everything possible to protect your privacy and ensure the security of the personal data you entrust to us. We pay great attention to the processing of your data and the confidentiality of personal information.
All operations on your personal data are carried out in compliance with the regulations in force and in particular with Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, as amended, and with European Regulation No. 2016/679 on Data Protection (General data protection regulation, GDPR).
For legal residents of California, who are covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Personal Data includes any additional elements defined as such by the CCPA.
By using our Aucae.com website, you declare that you accept the terms of this Personal Data Protection Policy.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are free to stop using our site and/or services.
Personal data collected
The notion of “Personal Data” refers to any information relating to an identified natural person or which can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to one or more elements specific to that person.
When AUCAE collects your Personal Data, it is collected in a fair and transparent manner through the presence of information notices or references to this Policy.
AUCAE collects the Data that you voluntarily declare to it from a collection form on our website https://aucae.com in particular at the time of your contact request by a professional or could be for a subscription to the newsletter, including information on your profile, such as your name, first name for example.
The data collected concerning your telephone number or email address is exclusively professional.
AUCAE uses the services of the American company Google Inc.
The data collected through cookies is transmitted and stored by Google Inc.
The Google Analytics service allows you to track visitors and identify how they use the site. These cookies are placed and read on the user’s terminal equipment and as soon as the user accesses a website using the “Google Analytics” service.
The data generated by these cookies are related to:
– your use of the site
– your IP address to determine the connection city
This data is immediately anonymized after location and is not communicated to AUCAE.
As a recipient, we are able to collect information when you browse the pages of social networks (Twitter, LinKedIn, Instagram).
We may use these Social Networks, in particular to carry out loyalty, prospecting, study and survey actions, in particular via the contributions of Customers who submit opinions and comments
The processing of your personal data
All the information you have been able to provide to AUCAE is necessary for the purpose of their processing.
We use the personal data you choose to provide to provide you with information about our services and to arrange appointments.
These data are exclusively intended for AUCAE.
The data will be processed by digital means Your Personal Data is necessary to enable you to access, use and improve our Services, and to enable us to:
– personalize our communication to you, in particular by means of information e-mails, according to your observed preferences, needs and choices
– carry out operations related to prospecting
– the execution of commercial solicitation operations
– the development of analyses and marketing operations
Your personal data will remain confidential
AUCAE does not transmit your personal data in any form whatsoever to third parties.
AUCAE will never disclose your Personal Data to any third party who may use it for its own purposes, including commercial and/or direct advertising purposes, without your express consent.
All your Personal Data that has been collected by AUCAE is strictly confidential.
The shelf life
AUCAE will not store personal data for more than 12 months. Further details can be obtained by sending a letter to the following address: dcr[@]aucae.com
AUCAE has implemented protective measures to ensure the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal data.
Access to personal data is restricted to partners and employees of AUCAE who need to know them and who have been trained in the protection of personal data.
The exercise of your rights over your personal data
To exercise his rights, the user must send an email to AUCAE to the following address: dcr[@]aucae.com
AUCAE will respond within one month of receipt of the request and, if necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. You will then be informed of this extension and the reasons for the postponement within one month of receipt of the request.
The rights attached to your personal data are as follows:
– you can exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you, namely their nature, origin and use to which they are concerned.
– if your personal data held by AUCAE is inaccurate, you may request that the information be updated or completed.
– you may request the deletion of personal data held by AUCAE in accordance with applicable laws.
– you may request the portability of your Data as of May 25, 2018.
– the processing being based on consent and carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the data in a structured format, in clear, machine-readable and interoperable language, and to forward them to another controller without being hindered by AUCAE.
– you have the right to object to the processing or to obtain restrictions on processing when you dispute the accuracy of the data, when their processing is unlawful, or when you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of your rights in court.
In addition, you have the option to inform us at any time that you do not want your Personal Data to be disclosed to a third party in the event of death.
Any response will be sent to you within a maximum of one (1) month following the date of receipt of your request.
You can, at any time, file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr).